Apply for an International Program Grant
Grants are reviewed on a quarterly basis with the exception of emergency grants.
Nonemergency grants will be accepted during the months of January, April, July, and October only.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: IRUSA exclusively works with Islamic Relief field offices in countries where they are present.
The Pre-Application Concept Note Process
Before you start your pre-application process, keep these items in mind:
—You’ll need an account to log in with. If you do not already have one, you’ll be prompted to create one once you start.
—-You’ll need to include a Letter of Intent (LOI) that includes a concept note which outlines:
- Your project justification, an outline of project goals, objectives, and activities, and expected impact of the project. This can be short, 2-3 pages, especially if you don’t already have a full proposal designed
- A project summary
- A budget breakdown with a minimum of direct and indirect costs.
You will be informed once a funding decision is made for your concept note.
The Full Application Process
If your pre-application concept note is approved, it will be moved to a full application in our Grants Management System. Here’s what’ll happen next:
—-You’ll need to submit your full proposal, which must include
- A needs assessment
- A risk assessment
- An implementation plan
- A Monitoring and Evaluation plan
- A full budget
- Organizational information
- Nongovernmental organization registration
- An organization background
- Your organization’s annual budget, balance sheet, or income statement
—-Your full proposal will be reviewed and approved by IRUSA’s International Programs department, which will provide you with the appropriate grant agreement documentation to complete.
—-You’ll need to complete the documentation and return it to IRUSA BEFORE any payment will be issued. The timespan for finalization of the agreement and first payment is typically six to 10 weeks.
Ready to Start Your Application?
Now that you have all the information you need, it’s time to start your pre-application concept note process. Use the button below to get started. And please remember to allow sufficient time for the complete grant process—it can take up to 16 weeks to complete.