Apply for a US Program Grant
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed our webinar?
Check out the recording below.
Also, here is a full list of FAQ’s from questions that were asked during the webinar.
IRUSA announced a second round of funding for the COVID-19 emergency response. While the first round of funding was disbursed to selected partners, applications for a second round of funding was an “open call” and was launched Monday, May 11, 5pm Eastern through Tuesday, May 19, at 11:59pm Eastern.
PLEASE NOTE: The application deadline has now passed.
Funding will be available to organizations seeking funding for programs in:
- Food Security
- Healthcare (including personal protective equipment)
- Domestic Violence
- Financial Assistance
- The organization is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) public charity in good standing.
- The organization has a Certificate of Good Standing from their Secretary of State.
- The organization has been active for 3 full calendar years in the United States.
- Activities and funds must be distributed exclusively within the US.
- The organization has an annual cash budget of under $1 million. (strongly desired, but not a disqualifier)
- The organization is not seeking funding to conduct direct religious activities or services.
Who cannot apply:
- Organizations that do not meet the above criteria
- Partners who have already received Ramadan- or COVID-related funding from IRUSA