2021 Day of Dignity and Summer Food Service Program Applications are now open!
Deadline: Sunday, May 23 at 11:59PM EST
Summer Food Service Program (SFSP): In order to be eligible for this supplemental grant opportunity with IRUSA, you must first check with your state agency to determine your eligibility for being a USDA SFSP feeding site.
More information is available here.
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 23 at 11:59PM EST
1. The organization is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) public charity in good standing.
2. The organization has been active for 3 full calendar years in the United States.
3. The organization’s proposed project’s activities and funds must be distributed exclusively within the US.
4. The organization has an annual cash budget of under $1 million. (strongly desired, but not a disqualifier)
5. The organization is not seeking funding to conduct direct religious activities or services.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to apply for an IRUSA grant. Here is a quick guide on how to get started.
If you are a first-time applicant looking to apply for a grant or seasonal program, you must first submit a PreScan. Please refer to this two-pager for a summary of the PreScan. If your organization missed the first round of PreScan submissions, please email email@example.com for more information.