can provide vital food packages to families suffering from starvation
can supply educational resources, like school materials, and sports equipment for vulnerable children
can help deliver vital medicines and open up access to health care
For the past eight years, the people of Syria have been suffering the devastating consequences of war with seemingly no end in sight.
Right now, a staggering 11.7 million people across Syria are in need of humanitarian aid, with 6.5 million people food insecure.
Over six million people are currently displaced inside Syria, whilst almost six million more have since been registered as refugees in various countries across the globe.
Islamic Relief’s £287 million Syria programme
Alhamdulillah, since the devastating conflict began, Islamic Relief has delivered more than £287 million worth of aid inside Syria and in neighbouring countries, assisting millions of vulnerable people.
In 2018 alone, we helped around three million people in need across Syria and in neighbouring Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey and Iraq. Inside Syria, we’ve been working in areas such as Aleppo, Idlib and Homs, amongst others to provide life-saving assistance.
We urgently need your support to help save lives. Please donate now.
Our comprehensive Syria emergency response includes:
- Medical assistance
- Food parcels and World Food Programme vouchers
- Shelter assistance and housing grants
- Water and sanitation assistance
- Essential non-food items such as baby kits, blankets, clothing and heaters
- Financial assistance to help refugee families meet their urgent basic needs
- Livelihoods and educational support
- Psychosocial assistance for individuals and families left displaced by ongoing conflict
- Essential aid including food assistance for Palestinians living in Yarmouk camp
We need your help
Hundreds of thousands of civilians have already died and millions more displaced. We need your support to continue saving lives:
£50 could feed a family in Syria for a month
£150 could provide shelter and bedding for one person
Please donate now and help save lives in Syria.