When a refugee family arrives in the United States, how much support do they really have? How much time ticks away before they need to figure out how to survive alone, and what hurdles
Work Together. Give Together.
B.C. Dodge & Lina talk to Firefighter Irfan Mujeebuddin, who lived through Hurricane Harvey from two perspectives at once, in this episode of “What a Relief!” — IRUSA’s official podcast.
Charity Navigator, a nonprofit that vets charities based on their tax filings, released a list Tuesday of more than 40 highly rated nonprofits directly helping Harvey victims.
The Red Cross is working with dozens of disaster partners to support feeding, child care, disaster assessment and other disaster services. Some of the partners we are coordinating with include Americorps NCCC, Church of
- Unity Walks Puts a Spotlight on People Who Hate Hate September 12, 2017
- A Firefighter in Houston: Rescuer and Evacuee September 10, 2017
- A Day Off for Eid and a Special Meal — It’s a Luxury August 23, 2017
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Mandela Day July 18, 2017
- 5 Ways to Keep the Ramadan Spirit Alive July 7, 2017