B.C. Dodge & R. Mordant Mahon talk to Anwar Khan, CEO of Islamic Relief USA and Najah Bazzy, Founder and President of Zaman International Hope for Humanity in this episode of “What a Relief!” — IRUSA’s
Work Together. Give Together.
More than just extending arms across the community, the program has spanned cultural and political divides, partnering with Islamic Relief to provide food for students in the program. Through a grant program administered by
One Day. Each Year. Until There Is A Cure! That is the message behind the inaugural National Faith HIV and AIDS Awareness Day (NFHAAD). Islamic Relief USA is co-sponsoring the walk and rally, which is
Few places in North Carolina have been hit harder by flooding from hurricanes and storms than tiny Princeville, 16 miles east of Rocky Mount in Eastern North Carolina...
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Mandela Day July 18, 2017
- 5 Ways to Keep the Ramadan Spirit Alive July 7, 2017
- Ramadan Reflections: Juz 30 with Imam Johari Abdul-Malik June 24, 2017
- Ramadan Reflections: Juz 29 with Ustadh Abdelrahman Murphy June 23, 2017
- Ramadan Reflections: Juz 28 with Dr. Rami Nashashibi June 22, 2017