Location: London (Whitechapel)
Salary: Starting at £24,339 to £25,639 Per Annum (including London weighting)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing date: 23:59 on Thursday 19th September 2019
Islamic Relief USA are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic fundraising team. You will help achieve budgeted income for the region by raising funds from the community through the administration and delivery of our growing community events. You will also coordinate community fundraising initiatives and help raise awareness of the work of Islamic Relief USA.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of local fundraising activity, ideally with funds raised in a community setting.
- Experience of working with the public, preferably face to face.
- Experience of supporting events.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local region and community.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing. Able to provide good stewardship to supporters.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to motivate and manage volunteers
- A good level of literacy and numeracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivating and deliver to target.
All interested applicants are requested to forward the completed application form to email@example.com