Job Title: Salesforce Administrator (Entry Level)
Division: Information Technology
Location: Alexandria, VA
The Salesforce Administrator (Entry Level) will be part of a team responsible for Islamic Relief USA’s Salesforce platform including its databases, online donation platforms, electronic communications, and peer-to-peer fundraising. The candidate will handle all basic Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks that support the sustainability and fundraising efforts of Islamic Relief USA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an entry level system administrator for the SaleForce environment with close to 120 users
- Build queries and export data for mailing lists, event invitations, and email campaigns.
- Build and produce reports (standard and custom) to support effective business decisions
- Create and maintains mail merge acknowledgement letters.
- Train staff on CRM best practices and provides ongoing support
- Assist staff to understand IRUSA’s data and produces standard and custom queries and reports including fundraising effectiveness reports
- Audit database on a timely schedule to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain all user and system security settings, codes and tables, eliminate queries, reports, and other components that are obsolete
- Administer web donation pages, peer-to-peer fundraising, and electronic communications.
- Provide general IT support to all staff in IRUSA’s cloud-based environment.
- Troubleshoot technical issues while acting as the point of contact with our IT vendor Help Desk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Energetic with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Desire to work for humanitarian cause
- Excellent writing, speaking, research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with many stakeholders
- Must have a strong sense of ownership over projects and tasks
- Attention to detail (especially with data entry and report accuracy)
- Analytical skills (especially to analyze data and understand complex data structures)
- Able to manage multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- College education in Information Systems or related discipline preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States