Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Palo Hills, IL
Division: Fund Development
The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the organization’s Regional Office and for oversight of regional activities regarding donor initiatives and accountability. In addition to operations and people management responsibilities, the individual oversees and accounts for the regional office budget; plans and facilitates regional events in coordination with others; and communicates with prospective and current donors. The candidate must show the commitment to IRUSA’s faith inspired values and principles as well as a commitment to the vision and mission of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily regional office operations, including the planning, management and implementation/facilitation of regional activities, personnel and budget.
- In coordination with budget and aggregate regional resource strategies, plans, organizes and manages regional calendar of events and fundraising activities.
- Supervises regional office personnel, including performance management and tracking, employee time records and time off requests approval.
- Plans, develops, with approval, and implements the regional office annual budget that guides regional events and activities.
- Represents IR USA in a public relations capacity to foster and develop relationships with external regional organizations and individuals.
- Coordinates regional activity planning and implementation with other internal regions, internal staff and management.
- Plans, organizes and facilitates fundraising activities and events, in coordination with other appropriate internal personnel.
- Represents IR USA, as needed, in external and local groups.
- Communicates with donors, prospective donors and other external parties regarding inquiries about IR USA’s work, volunteering with the organization and other relevant information.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience working either with grass roots organization, foundation, mission-based organization or similar, volunteers and/or direct fundraising.
- Strong operational skills, including prior budget management experience as well as 1 – 2 years’ direct supervisory experience.
- Must possess the ability to self-manage multiple priorities, using strong time management skills that are complex in nature.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to contribute effectively to team environment.
- Strong ability to communicate and interact effectively – with tact and diplomacy – with a variety of community members and others from diverse backgrounds.
- Effective written communications skills should include experience in generating reports in either quantitative or narrative formats, and in writing email correspondence and memorandums.
- Strong organizational skills that exhibit proven ability to follow through and follow up appropriately on assignments, and that exhibit strong time management skills.
- Must possess exceptional public speaking skills and a high level of comfortability in speaking before crowds.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to exhibit cultural competence and sensitivity to work with a wide array of ethnicities.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
To apply you must send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject of your email.